Zestoretic is used for lowering high blood pressure. Zestoretic is an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor and thiazide diuretic combination. It works by removing excess fluid from the body and causing blood vessels to relax or widen.
Use Zestoretic as directed by your doctor.
- Take Zestoretic by mouth with or without food.
- If you take cholestyramine or colestipol, ask your doctor or pharmacist how to take it with Zestoretic.
- Take Zestoretic on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it.
- Taking Zestoretic at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to use Zestoretic even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- If you miss a dose of Zestoretic, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Zestoretic.
Store Zestoretic at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Zestoretic out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredients: Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide.