Levitra Jelly is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Levitra is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor that works by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain an erection.
Use Levitra Jelly as directed by your doctor.
- Take Levitra Jelly by mouth with or without food.
- Take Levitra Jelly about 1 hour before sexual activity.
- Do not take Levitra Jelly more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you use Levitra Jelly.
- If you miss a dose of Levitra Jelly and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
For most patients, the recommended starting dose of Levitra Jelly is 10 mg, taken orally approximately 60 minutes before sexual activity. The dose may be increased to a maximum recommended dose of 20 mg or decreased to 5 mg based on efficacy and side effects. The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day.
Some men can only take a low dose of Levitra Jelly because of medical conditions or medicines they take. Your doctor will prescribe the dose that is right for you.
- If you are older than 65 or have liver problems, your doctor may start you on a lower dose of Levitra Jelly.
- If you have prostate problems or high blood pressure, for which you take medicines called alpha-blockers, your doctor may start you on a lower dose of Levitra.
- If you are taking certain other medicines your doctor may prescribe a lower starting dose and limit you to one dose of Levitra Jelly in a 72-hour (3 days) period.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Levitra Jelly.
Store Levitra Jelly at 25 degrees C (77 degrees F); excursions permitted to 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F). Keep Levitra Jelly out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Vardenafil.
Inactive Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, crospovidone, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide, yellow ferric oxide, and red ferric oxide.