Levitra Super Active is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Levitra Super Active is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor. It works by helping to relax muscles and increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation. This helps men to achieve and maintain an erection.
Use Levitra Super Active as directed by your doctor.
- Take Levitra Super Active by mouth with or without food. However, it is better to avoid fatty meals as they can slow the absorption of the medicine.
- Take Levitra Super Active+ about 10 minutes before sexual activity.
- Do not take Levitra Super Active more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you use Levitra Super Active.
- If you miss a dose of Levitra Super Active and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Levitra Super Active.
Store Levitra Super Active at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Levitra Super Active+ out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Vardenafil.