Nizagara is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It works by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain an erection during sexual stimulation.
Use Nizagara as directed by your doctor.
- Take Nizagara by mouth with or without food. Nizagara may not work as quickly if you take it with a high-fat meal.
- Nizagara is usually taken about 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity. You may take it up to 4 hours before sexual activity. The effect of Nizagara lasts for about 4 hours.
- Nizagara helps a man with erectile dysfunction get an erection only when he is sexually excited.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or take it more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Nizagara and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Nizagara.
Store Nizagara at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) away from moisture, heat and light. Keep Nizagara out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil citrate.