Super Levitra is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Use Super Levitra as directed by your doctor.
- Take Super Levitra by mouth with or without food.
- Take Super Levitra about 1 hour before sexual activity.
- Do not take Super Levitra more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you use Super Levitra.
- If you miss a dose of Super Levitra and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Please take the medication exactly as prescribed by a doctor.
Some men can only take a low dose of Super Levitra because of medical conditions or medicines they take. Your doctor will prescribe the dose that is right for you.
- If you are older than 65 or have liver problems, your doctor may start you on a lower dose of Super Levitra.
- If you have prostate problems or high blood pressure, for which you take medicines called alpha-blockers, your doctor may start you on a lower dose of Super Levitra.
- If you are taking certain other medicines your doctor may prescribe a lower starting dose and limit you to one dose of Super Levitra in a 72-hour (3 days) period.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Super Levitra.
Store Super Levitra at 25 degrees C (77 degrees F). Keep Super Levitra out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Vardenafil and Dapoxetine.