Tadacip is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Under normal circumstances, when a man is sexually stimulated, the penis fills up with blood. When erectile dysfunction occurs, enough blood does not flow to cause an erection. Tadacip relaxes the penile blood vessels when a man is sexually stimulated. This allows blood flow into the penis, resulting in an erection. The erection subsides after sex, just as it is supposed to in normal conditions. Please note that Tadacip is not a hormone or aphrodisiac, it works only when a man is sexually stimulated.
Always use Tadacip exactly as your doctor has instructed.
- Take Tadacip by mouth with or without food.
- For use as needed: Take Tadacip at least 30-45 minutes before sexual activity, as directed by your doctor.
- For daily use: Take Tadacip regularly at about the same time each day.
- Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you are taking Tadacip.
- For use as needed: If you miss a dose of Tadacip and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor. For daily use: If you miss a dose of Tadacip, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Tadacip.
Store Tadacip at room temperature away from moisture, heat and light (between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C)). Store Tadacip out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Tadalafil.
In Tadacip clinical testing most men were administered one 20 mg Tadacip tablet per day.
Tadacip has a pharmacologic distinction of having a longer half-life of 17 hours, meaning it maintains its potency for at least 17 hours.
Tadacip is an alternative for well-known Cialis with the same effect and benefits.