Tadapox is a powerful drug that helps men deal with impotency and premature ejaculation. Tadapox also known as, Tadalafil with Dapoxetine, is the first of its kind treatment that has helped men gain the most from their sexual activity.
Tadalafil is in a class of medications called phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitors. It is known to help men deal with decreased supply of blood to the male reproductive organ by making it stiff and hard so that the man can have intercourse.
Dapoxetine belongs to a group of medicines called "selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors" (SSRIs), used to treat premature ejaculation (PE) in men between 18 and 64 years old. It allows men to have a longer time in the act by delaying their action.
Use Tadapox as directed by your doctor.
- Take Tadapox by mouth with a glass of water.
- It should be taken 30 to 40 minutes prior to the sexual intercourse.
- Tadapox can be taken on an empty stomach or after a light meal.
- This drug is a combination of two pills. Tadalafil takes around 20 minutes to dissolve while Dopaxetine takes around 40 to 50 minutes to enter the systemic circulation. It is only after this time that the man should begin the sexual activity.
- This drug should not be consumed with alcohol or grape juice as it can lead to severe reactions.
Take the medicine as directed by your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Tadapox, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Store Tadapox between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Tadapox out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredients: Tadalafil and Dapoxetine
Tadapox will act for about 36 hours after the intake.
Tadapox (Tadalafil with Dapoxetine) comes in tablets that contain 20mg of Tadalafil and 60mg of Dapoxetine. Some men can only take a low dose of Tadapox (Cialis with Dapoxetine) because of medical conditions or medicines they take.