Viagra Jelly is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. Viagra Jelly is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor.Viagra Jelly increases blood flow to the penis allowing more blood flow into the penis like happened naturally when a man is sexually stimulated. With more blood flowing in and less flowing out, the arteries in the penis enlarge resulting erection.
Use Viagra Jelly as directed by your doctor.
- Take Viagra Jelly by mouth with or without food. Viagra Jelly may not work as quickly if you take it with a high-fat meal.
- Viagra Jelly is usually taken about 1 hour before sexual activity; however, it may be taken anywhere from 4 hours to a half hour before sexual activity. Talk with your doctor about the best way to take Viagra Jelly.
- Viagra Jelly can help you have an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or take it more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Viagra Jelly and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Viagra Jelly.
Store Viagra Jelly at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Viagra Jelly out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil citrate.