Viagra Professional is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. Viagra Professional is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It works by helping to increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation. This helps you to achieve and maintain an erection.
Use Viagra Professional as directed by your doctor.
- Take Viagra Professional by mouth with or without food. Viagra Professional may not work as quickly if you take it with a high-fat meal.
- Viagra Professional is usually taken about 15-20 minutes before sexual activity.
- Viagra Professional can help you have an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or take it more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Viagra Professional and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Viagra Professional.
Store Viagra Professional at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Viagra Professional out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil citrate.
The response period of Viagra Professional is considerably shorter than that of Viagra. Originally, the sildenafil drug would need to be taken at least an hour prior to intercourse, this version would only need to be taken anywhere from 15 to 20 minutes before sexual activity. This is due to the increased absorption rate of the compound. Much like the original, a man would also find an increase in libido and staying power, so to speak.
Another purported advantage of Viagra Professional not found in the original is the stimulation needed to achieve an erection. The makers of Viagra Professional attest that less stimulation will be needed prior to intercourse than before, as the nerves of the penis will have a greater sensitivity. While this may sound ideal for any male, it should only be taken by individuals suffering from erectile dysfunction.
Many times, men who have not found success with the original formula of Viagra will be given this prescription as it is said to work on more difficult cases. That being said, if your doctor does not prescribe Viagra Professional to treat your erectile dysfunction, you should not try to seek it out. He may have a better solution in mind that will help your condition more fully.