Sublingual Viagra is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. It works by helping the blood flow into a penis to achieve and maintain an erection.
Use Sublingual Viagra as directed by your doctor.
- Take Sublingual Viagra by mouth. The pill has to be placed under the tongue. It's absorbed directly in to the blood stream from the mouth's mucus membrane.
- Sublingual Viagra should be taken 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity; however, it may be taken anywhere from 4 hours to a half hour before sexual activity. Talk with your doctor about the best way to take Sublingual Viagra.
- Sublingual Viagra can help you have an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or take it more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Sublingual Viagra and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Sublingual Viagra.
Sublingual Viagra is to be kept in its original container. It is to be stored at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) away from moisture, heat and light and out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil citrate.