Zenegra is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It works by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain an erection during sexual stimulation.
Use Zenegra as directed by your doctor.
- Take Zenegra by mouth with or without food. Zenegra may not work as quickly if you take it with a high-fat meal.
- Zenegra is usually taken about 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity. The effect of Zenegra starts in 30 minutes to 1 hour and lasts for about 4 hours.
- Zenegra can help you have an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or take it more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Zenegra and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Zenegra.
Store Zenegra in its original container at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) away from moisture, heat and light. Store Zenegra out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil.